Due to Covid-19 we will be practicing these safety protocals for our outdoor in-person classes. (August, 11, 2020)
1. Enrolled sturdents will attend with the same adult each week. If the enrolled adult is unable to attend, they wil lbe asked to make up the class online. There unlinited make ups per session.
2. Families will wear masks upon arrival, during class and departure. Children under 4 are encouraged to waer masks, but not required.
3. Each family will bring their own blanket, bag of props/instruments for that day for use during class, and sanitizer.
4. Classes will meet in Washington Square (for now) on the East Side near 6th street. We will also meet at Schuykill River Park near 24th and Spruce. Each family will sit 6-8 ft apart which will be each families personal space to move and sit.
5. To keep exposure to a minimum no visitors or makeups are allowed. All makeups and visits will be online.
6. Both areas have enough room to have 12-15 families join.
Enchanted Music Together Health Policy and Covid-19 Protocols
At Enchanted Music Together, we closely monitoring the situation regarding COVID-19 in our community. Until the pandemic is resloved, we will continue to defer to the CDC and other health professionals on how best to prevent hte spread of infectious diseases.
We hav erevised our health policy using guidance from the CDC. about best practices to preent the spread of all germs and ensure your continued health and well being.
2020-2021 Health Policy for Encahnted Music Together
We ask for your help in keeping all the members of our music community healthy by following these protocols. Our classes may have immune-comprimized individuals ( inlcuding pregnant women) who may be more susceptible to viral respiatory infections, including influenza and COVID-19, so your vilagance and adhereance to this health policy is extremely important. Our Teachers reserve the right to send a family home from classif they feel these sickness protocols are not being followed.
• All famlieis being their own blankets to class and sit 6-8 ft apart and understand this is their personal area for movement and sitting.
• All families bring their own bag of instruments/props that are being used in class.
• All families bring theri own santitizer
• No food it to be brought to class.
Family Health Protocols
• We ask that all families sanitize their hands before and after class while singing the Hello Song!
• Sneeze or cough with your mask on and wash it when you get home. If children sneeze or cough use sanitizer for face and hands.
• Avoid touching your eyes, mouth and nose.
• Only waving is allowed.
• We will focus on dyad interactions with family members rather than community contact.
If you or your child is sick please stay home and email to schedule a make up. If you child has a feave your child must be fever free for at least 24 hours ( without assitstance of fever reducing medication) before returning to class. If you have knowingly been exposed to influenza or COVID-19, or if your child becomes ill with something after you attenedd an outdoor in person class. Contact us immediatley.
REMEMEBER- We have a generous, make up policy, please keep this in mind. Better safe than sorry.
Any quesitons please direct them to Anna Simons: firstname.lastname@example.org
Let's keep the music playing!