Registration Fee is non-refundable. Course Fee is refundable until two weeks prior to the first class. A $65.00 cancellation fee is deducted after the first class if materials were not distributed. If materials were distributed and taken home an $85 fee will be deducted. NO refunds after the first week of class. No refunds will be offered due to nap and scheduling conflicts, but a change in class time might be an option if the class is not full.
Fall Outside In Person Classes Collection Include
8 Weekly, 30 Minute Family Classes : In addition to the class several Zoom events will be offered such a Dance Along, Jam Along, Story Time, and some pre recorded short videos of some of the collection songs.
A Professionally Recorded CD plus a Digital Download of the Current Collection
Have fun with songs, rhythmic chants, "play-along" music, tonal and rhythm patterns - one for the home and one for the car!
Current Collection Corresponding Songbook
Our beautifully illustrated songbook offers many activity ideas for music making at home.
New Family non Refundable Registration Fee $10.00
Per family Course Fee up to three children $215.00 ( includes materials)
Online Drop in fee: $25 (no materials)
(Future sessions will be added or changed as we navigate through this "new" normal)
Genral Outdoor in Person Policies:
1. All adults will wear masks. Children have the option- family values
2. If any family member is sick - STAY HOME! Contact Anna for the make up ZOOM link.
3. Every family brings their own blanket. This is each families area for movement during class.
4. Bring your own hand sanitizer.
5. All cellphones are on silent and left in a bag.
6. Each family brings their own instruments ( homemade or bought) to be used for the weekly class for child(ren) and adutl(s) such as rhtythm sticks, egg shakers, scarves, wrist jingle bells, any percusion play along instruments)
7. We will have fun!